Who are we? ORA (Optimized Radiochemical Applications)
ORA is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of automated synthesis modules for radiopharmacy and organic chemistry. ORA offers innovative solutions in the radiopharmaceutical field for the production of radiotracers for academic, research and clinical needs worldwide. The company is ISO13485:2016 certified for medical devices.
ORA is located in Philippeville, Belgium.
We are actively recruiting for a Chief Commercial Officer position who will reinforce the Company’s image internationally and assist the company’s sales department. In our fast- paced environment, the marketing officer needs to prepare the launch of the new upcoming generation of synthesizer with his marketing strategy and communication plan.
What are your responsibilities:
- The analysis of activity within the company’s industry to develop the best and most effective business plans and establish realistic and meaningful KPIs, develop market with our spare parts and new up coming generation of machine for organic chemistry.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Provide financial and revenue support to the rest of the company’s team of executives.
- Manage the commercial and sales team (to build) while being heavily involved in the motivation, drive and development of new talent within the organization.
- Implementing and maintaining sales processes designed to achieve specific sales objectives.
- Have frequent contact with our current international clients and new prospects.
- Website to monitor and to keep up to date and manage commercial publications on social networks dedicated to professionals.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Attends trade shows worldwide with the commercial team.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customer’s needs.
Your Qualifications and Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree is advantageous (Bac + 5).
- Proven business development, sales and marketing experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Strong knowledge in overall Marketing Strategies, Digital Marketing & Brand Communication.
What is your profile ?
- Must be motivated and ready to undergo technical training to get to know our brand modules (Able to understand technical issues and their implications).
- Hands on with a high sense of initiative and assertiveness “Self-Starter”.
- Driven & dynamic with strong communication skills.
- Reliability, autonomy and flexibility are required.
- Fluent in French; oral and written. Native or totally fluent in English is mandatory.
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs required.
- Redactional capacities.
- At ease with new technologies in web design.
What we offer:
- Young spirit in a young team.
- Full-Time Position (CDI) – permanent.
- Attractive salary package in line with your experience