ORA (Optimized Radiochemical Applications)
ORA is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of automated radiosynthesis modules for radiopharmacy and organic chemistry. ORA offers innovative solutions in the radiopharmaceutical field for the production of radiotracers for academic, research and clinical needs worldwide. The company is ISO13485:2016 certified for medical devices.
Our company is located in Philippeville, Belgium.
We are actively recruiting several Technical Support Engineers who will reinforce the technical team in our fast- paced environment.
After full training in our partner research center laboratory in Lyon, France and with the technical director in our headquarters in Belgium, the candidate will travel to customer sites, initially in Europe. After a successful training period and experience, travel to other continents will also be required. Trainees will acquire the competency to perform installations and maintenance of our various models of synthesizers in the field.
The role will then evolve to provide technical support. Troubleshooting and remote technical assistance and support to a wide range of customers across the world is an after sales service that ORA is proud of in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
After gaining sufficient expertise, the candidate will be a key contact for technical support in the company with our technical director.
- The candidate will travel to customer sites across the world (when possible).
- The candidate will write specific procedures to help customers with the installation process, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- The candidate will be responsible for the synthesizers from their shipment, installation, qualification on site and for troubleshooting post market.
- The candidate will train customers to use their equipment properly and safely.
- The candidate will help the internal operational team when technical support is needed.
- The candidate will report directly to the Technical Director.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineer, Master’s in industrial engineering, preferably Electronics or Electromechanics.
- Experience in electromechanics, electronics, installation or troubleshooting within an industrial environment.
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs and Linux.
- Due to our international business, good oral and written skills in English.
- Experience of working in GMP environments.
- Basic knowledge of Chemistry.
- Able to quicky learn and absorb technical information.
- A born problem solver.
- Able to multitask.
- Able to use your initiative and organize your work autonomously.
- Versatile with skills in mechanics, electronics, pneumatic and computer science.
- Flexible, in order to travel worldwide for installations and/or technical support.
What we offer:
- Young spirit in a young team.
- Full-Time Position (CDI) – permanent.
- Attractive salary package in line with your experience.